Monday, April 4, 2011

What Does Fashion Mean to Me?

Hhhhmmm... What Does Fashion mean to me? Thats kind of hard to answer.

For me, fashion is a way you can express yourself without words. A way to give people an idea of your personality. A flash into the world of YOU. I love being able to look at someone, take in what their wearing, and automatically get an idea of the kind of person they are.

Right now, my style is very simple. I don't take a lot of risks, and to be honest with you, its kind of boring. Fashion means so much more to me than what I portray from my clothing. If I had the money to buy all sorts of wonderful clothes, I so would! If I had the bold personality and the self confidence to wear something so loud and attention grasping, I so would! I really want to be able to find that in me. I really do like fashion a lot and I hope that through the process of me learning about fashion and writing about it here, my fashion sense and my ability to wear "fashion-forward" outfits will grow more. That I can become that bold and outgoing person that I am on the inside. I just need to work on bringing whats on the inside, out (but then again, who doesn't?)

Anyways, I kind of wanted to blog about this because I know that in the future I'll want to know what fashion meant to me now, because I'm sure it will mean something very different to me in the future. Well at least I hope it will.

Right now, my style looks a lot like the picture below. Why? Well because its me of course! You know, just the plain ol' skinny jeans and simple top. Although I do frequently rock the gladiator sandal (; Usually I wear TOMS, Sperry's, Converse, or boots.

Jeans: American Eagle, Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse (super old pair of mine)



What does fashion mean to you guys? Give me your opinion! What is your style like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!