Monday, April 25, 2011

Pencil or Shadow?

Alright, so whats your go to eyeliner? Is it a liquid shadow? A Liquid liner? A pencil? Or eyeshadow? There are so many ways one can apply eyeliner these days, which way do you do it?

I apply my eyeliner with Cover Girl's black eyeshadow and a M.A.C angle brush. Then I apply a coat of Maybelline Volume Express mascara. Sometimes if i want to go for a more fancy look i'll add some gold Mary Kay eyeshadow on my lids.


I like applying my eye makeup with and angle brush because it looks much softer than a hard pencil line. Plus its a lot easier to smudge and what not... I look really pale in the picture above, I promise I'm a lot more tan in person...

How do you guys do your eye makeup? Comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!