Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fashion Icon: Selena Gomez

Okay, so I realize this might be kind of a teenager thing, buuuut, I think Selena Gomez is definitely making her way to being a fashion icon, she's pretty much already a teen fashion icon. I really like her a lot, I think she's absolutely gorgeous, and I love her style.


I love this outfit of Selena's! It is sophisticated, yet it's got that younger feel to it too. I love how her hair is pulled back to also add another sophisticated younger element to it as well. I also love the peep toed sling backs. I gotta get me a pair of those! My favorite thing about this look? Is she can totally pull of red lipstick. I wish I could do that. 


Here is another picture of Selena looking breath taking in red lipstick. I don't know why, but I've got this thing for red lipstick. It just loos so flirty and fun and luscious. If only I could pull it off. I'll have to find a shade of red that works for me... Well anyways. I just wanted to blog about Selena because I think she's just a wonderful fashion inspiration to any young teenager. I can proudly say that I look up to Selena as a fashion icon. Teenager, or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!