Friday, April 22, 2011

Trend Watch: Rompers!

Alright, so I have to say that my favorite spring trend so far is the romper! This little one piece is so comfortable and has a fun and flirty feel to it. You can go totally summery with it or you can pair it with some leggings to provide for a slightly colder day.

This is a great trend and I'm pretty sure it would look great on just about anyone. Try it! I bet you'll have fun with it.

My take on this Spring's hottest trend:

Romper: Forever 21, Sweater: Ann Taylor,
Sandals: TJ Maxx (Steve Madden)
Necklace: Forever 21,
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
I had a lot of fun with this look and as you can see, I did wear it to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills on my most recent trip to L.A! It was pretty amazing. I went to stores including: Prada, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, Chanel, Valentino (my favorite of the day), Versace, Faragamo, Michael Kors, and Bally! Wow, it was the coolest thing ever! I didn't buy anything though because it was all INSANELY expensive, but I so wanted to!

As I stated above, Valentino was my favorite designer of the day. I swear I would've worn anything that was in his shop! I'll have to do a bio on him and post it here soon. Great pieces! All the designer clothes I saw were amazingly sewn and were pricelessly gorgeous! My whole designer adventure on Rodeo Drive was spellbinding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!