Monday, June 13, 2011

Trend Watch: Red Shorts

Summertime is officially here! And with it, I am delivering you a new trend! Red shorts!

I love this trend and I'm going to buy myself a pair of red shorts! Red is my favorite color, and I think this is a really fun way to wear it other than on my shirt or sweaters.

Their are many different ways you can wear red shorts. Here are just a few:

Look great with a bold pattern on top!

Pair your red shorts with something blue

Pair your shorts with a top that has
red embellishments 

You can wear red and black. Always a
show stopper.

You can dress up your red shorts with a
flowing shirt.
Beat the Summer heat with red shorts! Have fun with your look! 



All photos courtesy of teenvogue.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!