Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trend Watch: Red Lipstick

Red Lipstick.

Its empowering. I feel like the most powerful woman in the world when I wear it. I feel as though I can walk into a room and just, command it.

Red, is also my favorite color, what more fun way to wear it then on my lips?

Red lipstick is also a Spring and Summer trend! Bright colors! I recommend it for sure! Red lipstick can look great on anyone! Just make sure you get the right shade. The best way, I think, is to go outside, and take a look at the veins on the inside of your wrist, if you can see them (they are blue) then that means you should chose a cool colored red, and if you can't, go for orangey or warm colored reds. Red lipstick is also a fast automatic tooth whitener! Best of both worlds here, I hope you have fun with this summer trend! I sure am!
I am wearing Chanel Rouge A Levres Creme Red coral Lipstick.





Sorry the pictures aren't that great, I took them on Photobooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New ideas? Requests? Just some feedback? Comment below! You're opinions are valuable!